Culver City Student Internship Program
CCUSD and the City of Culver City have partnered together to create an unpaid internship program for 11th and 12th graders!
See the attached flyers for further information.
The program areas include:
- Fire Services
- Community development
- City Manager’s office
- Police Services
- City Attorney
- Public Works Department
- Information Technology
- Human Resources Department
- The Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department
- City Clerk
- The Equipment Maintenance and Fleet Services Division
- Transportation Department
- Finance Department
- You will gain exposure to public service
- Develop new skills & gain work experience
- Opportunity to learn more about city government & education
- Networking opportunities
- Internship experience for college applications
- Selected applicants will be assigned to a department that can provide exposure to the students expressed career path
- Students will be matched with a mentor
- After completion, you will be provided with a certificate of completion, letter of recommendation, and eligible service learning hours.
- Students will receive recognition at a city council or CCUSD board meeting
***To apply you must have at least a 2.0 GPA (special accommodations may be available for Culver Park High School students), and have parent & school authorization.
Contact Ms. Madrid at the College and Career Center, or Mr. Lockhart/Ms. Morris at Culver Park High School for more information.