This is a useful tool to help you explore your interests, colleges, and possible careers! Here are the steps to access it:
- Ask Ms. Morris or Mr. Lockhart for the school’s username and password
- Go to www.careercruising.com
- Enter the school’s username and password
- Click “login to my plan” on the top left and then click “create my plan”
- Put in your personal information and create your own username and password
- Once your plan is created, click on “explore my interests” on the left
- Click on “start matchmaker”, then enter the month and year under the matchmaker label
- Avoid answering “does not matter” too much!
- At the end of each round, you will get a list of careers based on your interests.
- Click on the “improve my results” on the bottom left side and continue to answer questions.
- Answer all 116 questions!!
- When finished, explore the different careers on your list including training/college options.
- Please remember to WRITE DOWN your username and password for your plan.
- Check out other great career resources at:
- www.jobsmadereal.com (career videos from a wide range of areas)
-www.gigniks.org (career videos by students for students)